Mozart was a big traveler, he spent 15 full years of his live travelling. He visited also Prague several times and celebrated here his musical triumphs. Important is the year 1787 – in January took place the premier of his opera Le nozze di Figaro and in autumn opera Don Giovanni. The Prague audience was enthusiastic.
- day: Arrival in Prague, check-in in hotel, in the afternoon free time for your first meeting with the „Golden city“.
- day: City tour with a guide „In steps of Mozart“. We go through the down town and see the places where Mozart used to live and work. We will visit the Vila Bertramka which was Mozart´s home in Prague. In this building he completed his biggest work – his Don Giovanni. In the historical Estates Theatre took place the world premier and Mozart conducted personally.
- day: Prague of Franz Kafka. Today, we will discover the literary side of Prague. In the 20th century, we find many German writing novelists in Prague which are well known, like Franz Werfel, Max Brod, Franz Kafka, Egon Erwin Kisch or Rainer Maria Rilke. Almost all houses where Kafka lived or worked are still there: the house of his birth on the Old Town Square, the shop of his father in the Celetna-Street, the medieval house „U Minuty“ and other. We will follow the original places of his work – Contemplation, The Trial, Letter to His Father, The Judgement. At the end we will discuss also Max Brod and his relation to Kafka. After the sightseeing departure.
Services included in the price:
2 x accommodation with buffet breakfast in Prague . 2 x dinner in the hotel . 1 x guide for tour in Prague (max. 4 hours) – in the steps of Mozart . 1 x entry fee to the Villa Bertramka . 1 x entry fee to Estates Theater . 1 x guide for tour in Prague (max. 4 hours) – in the steps of Kafka
- from 95,- € / Person / package in 3* hotels
- from 110,- € / Person / package in 4* hotels